Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday



This is our new weeping redbud. It even has blooms on the trunk.





Friday I staked off another 4'x 8' garden bed (it will be a raised bed). I went to turn it and there were deer tracks right smack in the middle.



Uh oh. Will need to devise a plan.





Pansyfaces.





We're making a walkway through the big flower bed we created last summer.



The engineer hard at work.



By the way, this purple-leafed plant is a Cotinus Coggygria (Purple Smokebush). In the summer it will be covered with tiny pink flowers that look like smoke. I hope.

I spy some affection...





Molly corgi and Molly beagle. BFF.



Don't worry, we went to church (twice) before we worked in the yard... ;)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Very pretty tree...I know you love getting your had dirty. Can't wait to see it all next time we are home!