Monday, August 3, 2009

CHA Pics

I'm back from CHA in Orlando! I finally got to meet some of the fabulous PTI gang.

Here I am with Nichole and Dawn at the PTI booth:



The pictures turned out a bit blurry. My friend Adrienne was trying to take pictures while holding her 7-month-old, and while she was snapping photos a huge dragonfly landed on her head! That's why I look so drunk in the above shot... I was busting out laughing. This one would have been good... too bad it's so blurry.



Baby Dylan had a great time with all the ladies...



We didn't get there until around 2pm on Saturday, but the PTI booth was still hoppin. Dawn said that on Friday shoppers were waiting an hour just to get into the booth!



Debbie, Mish and Heather were leading the make and takes. While we were there they were demonstrating the limited edition set Floral Fusion, which was only available with $100 purchase at the show. Here's the card I made with Debbie's help:



Debbie and Mish hard at work...



Heather:



Mish and Heather:



Dawn was greeting the customers as they entered the booth.



The crowds were unbelievable!





Many other booths were doing make and takes.





And here's the final haul! I had a FUN time trying to fit it all in my 2 carry on bags! Allegiant Air was determined to make me check a bag so they could get $25 more from me. I showed them! Ha!



We had a great time! Adrienne and I hopped in the Joann's photo booth at the end of the day for some silly photos, which I hope to post tomorrow. She was such a good Florida hostess. :)

3 comments:

JenniferCox said...

That's so fun. I'm jealous.

BethieJ said...

GREAT pictures... I so WISH I was there!! Looks like you got some FUN goodies!!
Your arbor is going to be LOVELY! and we are making blackberry jam TODAY! (gotta use that cute PTI stamp set I bought! LOL!)
Thanks for sharing your photos!!
Have a GREAT day!

Annette said...

Looks like you guys had a great time and you got lots of goodies! Love the fabric scraps!