
It's time for Papertrey Ink's monthly Blog Hop! This months challenge was to create a quick gift wrap or tag. I decided to try out the Cash or Charge #3 template.
I stamped leaves from Turning a New Leaf with Versamark on the main part of the template. Then I made a little insert with slotted corners and stamped the "Holiday Cheer" sentiment from Holiday Treats all over it.
Finally, I added a little circle tag stamped with the Holiday Cheer sentiment and tied it all closed with some gold wired ribbon I got for $1 last year after Christmas. Easy!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
~Mindy


24 comments:
Hey Mindy! Great job! I love it. I may be lifting...
Happy Thanksgiving! Leora
Love the leaves stamped on the cardholder - very nice!
FABULOUS!!! Great job on the template..
Very cute! I love it.
Cute and useful...Love it!
That's a quick and cute gift card holder!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
So pretty (love that ribbon!)
Great cardholder!!!
So beautiful and cheery!!
That leaf is so pretty. Waiting patiently ;) I love the gold ribbon, too. What a great way to give a gift card.
Very nice projects!
this is so cute, mindy!
Mindy, I love this.
Very pretty! I think this template will get a lot of use this holiday!
a great job on your card holder!! I love the red with the little blue tag! !
Awesome way to use that envelope! Starbucks cards are THE perfect gift in my eyes...and love the colors!
Very pretty!
Such a vibrant card holder! Very pretty!
I love this template. And I love that pop of blue on the red. Great job.
Very cute, love the ribbon!
So cute, Mindy!!
Look at that fabulous bow. And red is so classy and festive with gold.
Wonderful use of the background stamp and the ribbon is fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration.
SUper gift card holder -love how yours turned out - very chic and elegant!
Post a Comment