
Time for another blog hop with Papertrey Ink! This month's challenge was to be creative with the insides of cards since they tend to be neglected. I've been working on a few Valentine's Day cards so I thought I'd share those.
This card features Background Basics: Hearts. I clear-embossed one pattern on the main card and used another pattern on the bottom portion.
I kept the inside simple with a third heart pattern across the bottom and a sentiment from Life.
I've been loving Dawn McVey's video tutorials. I recently learned to make these poofy paper flowers following her instructions.
Heartfelt Basics is one of my favorite go-to sets for the insides of cards. I added a little heart to carry over the theme from the outside of the card.
On the next card I used a bit of one of PTI's notepads fixed at a jaunty angle.
The repeated "thinking of you" is from Around & About Sentiments.
For the inside of this one I repeated the jaunty-angled notepaper.
Finally, I busted out the old favorite My Punny Valentine. I'm pretty excited about the 5 punched hearts I added to this one. The lace border punch is from Martha Stewart.
I used the "strawberry" heart stamp from the same set on the inside.
Thanks for stopping by!
~Mindy


35 comments:
Love the embossing! Great job!
You have been busy!!! I really like your poofy flowers!
These are all so pretty! Love your flower embellies!
Wow girl! You really made lots of gorgeous 'poofy' flowers! Good job on the inside and outside cards. Very pretty.
Wow tons of great cards! You have been busy. Way to rock the blog hop challenge.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
These cards are all so pretty! I love that sweet, warm pie!
Wow, you were busy! :) They're all so pretty! Love the little flowers, and the colors are great too!
Pretty cards!
Wow, you were busy! All of the cards put me to shame. Really nice and I love the poofy flowers.
Love your cards. You have been a busy lady!
What cute cards. You really went all out.
these are all beautiful!
BEAUTIFUL!! I ADORE all the flowers! Great job!!
All of these cards are wonderful! I adore all your flower embellishments!
Love your cards..especially the flowers. Wow!
Oh, what great valentine's! I love them all!!
Love the layered flowers. They add so much to your cards!
Great job on the cards, and I LOVE your flowers!
Wow, lots of great cards and fun ideas! Your poofy flowers look wonderful and I liked the overlapping hearts on the one card. Also using the notepads and Around & About Sentiments is a clever idea. Great job!
These are all so pretty! I love how you've used the heart background sets! Great job with the blog hop challenge!
♥Lea
Love the colours on all of your cards! Great embellishments!
Wow look at you, you over achiever! Beautiful cards, all of them!
Wow, you have out done yourself! Each project is absolutely fabulous!
All are such sweet cards! I LOVE those flowers too!
Wow... You went all out! Love the shabby little flowers everywhere!
GREAT cards, one & ALL! You just reinforced my putting Petal Power in my cart -- I NEED it, for sure!!!
very cute... inside & out!
Wow! You've been busy. These are all so lovely. Love the embossing and flowers. I'm going to have to try one of those flowers. Thanks for the inspiration.
Fantastic cards! Love your flowers.
Wow you've been busy and all of them are beautiful! Nice work!
Hi Mindy! I couldn't join the blog hop last night due to the time difference, so I am catching up now. Wow....you made lots of cards. They all are pretty. Thanks for the inspiration!
LOVE those flowers and the embossing! These are all just so pretty.
I'm hopping a little later than normal! Your projects are fabulous! I have to say your flowers totally rock - love 'em!
x
Wow! This is quite the collection! The flower embellies are so pretty!
Your cards are awesome, I love the 3D flowers on them! Are you ready for the snow that's coming, I can't wait, I just hope we don't lose power. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment