Sunday, April 25, 2010

PTI Blog Hop and Tissue Paper


OK at 7pm I realized it was the 25th... time for PaperTrey Ink's monthly blog hop!  The theme tonight is tissue paper, so I sprinted up to my studio and whipped up this quick card using all my newest goodies!  The flower is is made of layers of punched tissue paper, stamped with the new Woodgrain stamp set.  I also used the woodgrain impression plate on the kraft paper background and die cut some leaves.  Enjoy the hop!

34 comments:

Deb C said...

Cute card. Love the text under the flower.

TFS~

Susan said...

It's beautiful!! I absolutely love the flowers!! Great layout and colors. So pretty!!

Anika said...

Love all the texture and the blue flower!!

Jen Carter said...

Beautiful flower! Great job!

Liz said...

Love that you used the woodgrain on the flower!

Dana said...

MIndy I LOVE the stripes on your flower layers. Awesome!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Such vibrant flowers! Way to rock the tissue paper challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Rosanne said...

Very pretty, love that flower!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Love that blue flower!

Daniela Dobson said...

This is awesme!

Barbara said...

Too, too cute!

Diane Jaquay said...

That flower is AWESOME! I just love the color on it, great card!

Kelly S. said...

Oh that flower looks awesome against that krafty woodgrain background, so cool!

Chris Simon said...

What fun details you have used. I love all of the patterns and colors!

BethieJ said...

I LOVE this.. your flower turned out WONDERFUL!!
Happy Hopping!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Great card for last minute making! Love the flower with the texture on it.

Elizabeth S. said...

Gorgeous!! Love that flower. The color is so pretty!

Lorraine said...

Your flower is beautiful! Thanks for the side/up-close shot!

Shay said...

Wow, that was you with little time to make a card. I am impressed! Love all the woodgrain and it really makes the tissue paper flowers lovely.

Christi said...

love how much texture you have in your card

Laurie said...

Love it! The flower with the text for the base...CUTE! Great card!

Mariana said...

Awesome card, great colors and texture!

Kerri said...

Love the stamped flowers!

Teresa said...

Love the color of your flower and how you stamped it with the wood grain.

Amy Kolling said...

Wow what a gorgeous color of purple/blue your flower is!!!

Theresa Tyree said...

For getting it done at the last minute, you really pulled it off! Very cool! Love the blue.

Katie said...

I love the effect of the wood grain on the flower! Beautiful!

Linda said...

Great job especially in a limited amount of time. I love the bling in the center.

Chris said...

I love the effect of the stamping on the flower - so pretty and original!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Great flower, love the blue tissue!

Marge said...

Wow, one hour from inspiration to post -- too much stress for me! Your card, however, is lovely. Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Love how you used the woodgrain on your tissue paper flower. Gives it a great look.

Lisa Voerg said...

I love the flower and the color of the flower. Great job.

Taheerah said...

Oooh, yummy yummy woodgrain flower!! Love this card!