Here's the reverse:
I made these for our friends' new baby, born on November 7 (that's the baby, on the mommy's facebook). I found that PTI's small gable box was the perfect size for the shoes. I made a little insert from Ripe Avocado cardstock to dress up the inside of the box.
Aren't these cute all tucked in their box...
The outside is covered in a strip of patterned paper. If you enlarge the photo you can see the label on the front has very faint footprints stamped in aqua mist. The sentiment is from Favor it Baby.
For the accompanying card, I used Lauren Meader's directions for creating a onsie card, but I did it in miniature. I used Simple Alphabet to stamp the baby's name on the onsie. Gabe is a cool name, I think.
Oh. I found the little hangers at Big Lots for $1. I forget the company right now...
The stamp inside was another Big Lots find.
Here's the final presentation!
I also made more cake pops and another sweater purse this weekend. Phew. I'll post those later.


2 comments:
Very cute slippers. Can you make some for Ginger?? Of course she would need four not two! :) I still don't know where you get the time to craft!
Oh my goodness, you outdid yourself, these are so precious and you did an awesome job on them. Your friend is going to love these and little baby's feet will be so warm with felt booties! Love the presentation also and the card!
Post a Comment