Friday, July 24, 2009

Go Wild

Here's a little card I made recently using Candice Aguilar's Fruitful and Fruitful sentiments sets.



I started by creating patterned paper using the large and small pear images and the Wild sentiment. I also threw in some flowers from Green Thumb.





I borrowed Dawn McVey's crumpled paper flower idea, added a button and punched trim, and there you have it!



Supplies:
Ink- ripe avocado, spring moss, dark chocolate, hibiscus burst
CS- ripe avocado, dark chocolate, hibiscus burst, guidelines
Stamps- fruitful, fruitful sentiments, green thumb(flower), paper tray (flower center)
Martha Stewart edge punch
Hibisicus burst button

2 comments:

JenniferCox said...

I like the pattern on the paper you made. It reminds me of my favorite fabric. Clean the spare room, because I'm moving in. We can make the secret room into my office and I'll start marketing your handiwork. We could craft all day. It would be amazing.

Paulina said...

I love the pattern that you made! Now I'm off to check out more of your posts! :)