Saturday, July 25, 2009

Texterrific

PTI blog hop time!



Tonight we are sharing projects using text. I've had a very busy weekend so I went with a simple design. No sentiment, but I like how it turned out!



I used the new Enchanted evening cardstock with Background Basics: Text Style. I love how the white embossing pops against the dark blue.



The flower was created with a Marvy punch and PTI button. Notice the text stamped in Versamark on the petals too.



So who's going to CHA next weekend besides me? I can't wait... I'll be there Saturday! Whoo-hoo!

Mindy

32 comments:

Maile Belles said...

Great card, I like how the white pops off the blue too. Have fun at CHA!!!

Leora said...

Love the Enchanted Evening. Great card. I am so jealous about CHA. I hope you have a great time. I can't wait for the stories.

Leora

Savitri said...

Gorgeous! Love the color combo!!

AKiteFlier said...

Mmmm very pretty and love the words on the flowers too. Isn't that enchanted evening just GORGEOUS!

Rosanne said...

Nice, love how you have used the text.

Regan said...

im jealous...I wish I was going to CHA...YOur card is so bright...nice job

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card!! tfs!!

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

lucky girl....I wanna go!

I really like how the text pops off the dark background!

IamDerby said...

I really like your flower.

Nancy L. said...

love the color combo!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card! Have fun at CHA! :) TFS

Bonnie Lynn said...

Beautiful. That white background is great with the flower.

Chrissy said...

great color scheme!

Chris said...

gorgeous!

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, love the emossed background!

Kim said...

I love the white on blue. Very pretty!

Marge said...

Pretty color combo!!!

Marcie Sharp said...

I'm excited about CHA as well! I'll be there Friday and Saturday...Great card!

Kacey Elliott said...

So pretty! Have fun at CHA and make sure to tell us all about it so we can live vicariously through you :)

Marge said...

Pretty color combo!!!

Karen said...

Its fun to see Enchanted Evening in action. And have fun at CHA!!!

Bonnie said...

So sweet! Love the white text on the dark background! See you at CHA!!!! So excited!!

Janelle said...

Nice color combo -- I'm lovin' that blue. It will definitely be in my bag at CHA on Friday! (And, you have a great time on Saturday!)

PurpleD said...

Ha, love the title of your blog post!

Love the background, love the flower...what's not to love at your card?!

You're going to CHA. I'm officially jealous.

Mindy said...

That turned out so pretty. The white on the Enchanted Evening is beautiful. Have fun at CHA!
Mindy

Michelle said...

Oh that embossed text is fantastic!

Susan said...

Oooooh! I love the white on the Enchanted Evening paper!! What a beautiful card!

BethieJ said...

Cute card.. love the colors!

Kay D said...

Great card- the white text does look spectacular on the Enchanted Evening cardstock!

Babies-Beth said...

You did such a great job getting the white text on the blue perfectly! Wow!!

Traveling Mama said...

how beautiful! I love your colors!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

The embossing on the dark blue really did pop! Super fun and fresh use of text.

It's a good life!
Terri E.