Friday, January 1, 2010

Embellishments from scraps

I made a rare visit to Hobby Lobby the other day (I don't have one near my house) and picked up a couple new flower punches and some fun covered button brads. I decided to used up some of the scraps of Papertrey cardstock I had lying around and make a few crumpled flower embellishments similar to the ones Dawn McVey demonstrated on her blog last summer.



I put them all on a card, thinking I might sell them in my Etsy shop. But I like them so much I may just keep them for myself!



I just love these springy colors together. I think I'm tired of winter already!



Happy New Year!
Mindy

8 comments:

Diane said...

Oh so very pretty, I am ready for Spring too, we just got 14" of "new" snow yesterday and are predicted to get 30"...so your beautiful flowers are a cheerful site :>) !!

farmhouse-story said...

this is too cute-great idea!

Sue Lelli said...

Cute cute cute!!!! LOVE them all! Great idea!

Tigriswillreign said...

These are terrific! I can't wait to try some myself!

{PurpleD} said...

Very beautiful! Great idea!

FEDERICA said...

These are sooo cute!
Thank you for entered my giveaway.
Good luck!
Federica

Diane Jaquay said...

Wow, I LOVE these Mindy!

Deanna said...

Wow holy smokes, this is all amazing!