(All photos and artwork are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not copy my artwork for any submissions or contests and do not use my photos without asking for my permission. Thanks!!)
Very pretty! I am thinking these are family members helping out! I think it is romantic that you got engaged at Biltmore! I have been with my guy for almost 8 years and still waiting! hee hee! Congrats on 2nd place, how exciting! Are you going to post your rubber stamp art entry - would love to see it!
2 comments:
Very pretty! I am thinking these are family members helping out! I think it is romantic that you got engaged at Biltmore! I have been with my guy for almost 8 years and still waiting! hee hee! Congrats on 2nd place, how exciting! Are you going to post your rubber stamp art entry - would love to see it!
Can't wait to see the new landscaping next time we are back that way!
Post a Comment