Ingredients: Black CS (Martha Stewart), white CS (Big Lots Stores), red CS (MM 6x6 pad), aqua mist CS (PTI). "Old French Writing" stamp (Hero Arts), "Love you forever" stamp (Faux Ribbon - PTI). Marvy and Fiskars flower punches, Fiskars embossing plate, Spellbinders Nestabilities, gold stickles.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Mojo Monday #56 Sketch
Since it's a contest week (and I was otherwise lacking inspiration!) I thought I'd try Julee's Mojo Monday challenge. The red cardstock is embossed using my Cuttlebug and a Fiskars plate. The circles were cut with classic circle and petit scallop Nestabilities and the flowers were created with Marvy (large) and Fiskars (small) punches. I tried adding the optional embellishment at the top of the circle but it just wasn't doing it for me. I do like the look of the black and white flowers peeking out from behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
This looks great. I love your colors together. And I think the flower peeking out looks great, too!
Great card Mindy! I love the embossing. I ordered an embossing folder but won't get it until the cricut cartridge I ordered comes in so I have to wait. I am hoping to use it in my big kick or my wizard as I don't have a cuttlebug.
What a sweet card. Love the colors and embossing. Thanks for playing! :)
Wonderful card -- love that color combination - so very pretty! ;)
Post a Comment