Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dawn's Favorites Color Challenge

For the release of Dawn McVey's new Damask stamp set from PTI, we were challenged to use one of her color schemes from this past week to create a card. I decided to go with her purple/kraft/cream theme. I happened to have a purple damask patterned paper from DCWV's Old World Stack that I like a lot.




The sentiment if from Around and About Sentiments (PTI). In honor of Dawn I used a flower frog to photograph several of my cards today. Heck, I might start using it all the time. It's just good sense.

MCM

5 comments:

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

That is SUCH an elegant card! Love it! (Love your frog too...hee!)

Thanks for playing along!

Chris said...

This is so pretty! Gorgeous colours and a great layout:)

Lea L. said...

So elegant and pretty! I Love the buttons!! Great job!

~Lea

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and oh so elegant!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Oh So cute!! Love the background paper!