I've been making cards for just over a year now, and I thought I'd take this opportunity to list some of the steals I found at Big Lots this year. There just happens to be a store right on my way home so I stop there frequently. If you see something in there you like, you better grab it up! It will probably be gone the next time.
1. Fiskars rotary trimmer - $20 + 20% coupon = $16
2. Fiskars paper edger scissors $1 each
3. EK Success Chalklets, 24 colors - $3
4. Heidi Grace, stickers, rub-ons, chipboard tags and embellishments, plastic embellishments - $1 each
5. American Crafts embellishments - $2 per can
6. American Crafts MiniMarks Rub-ons - $2
7. American Crafts Ribbon sets - $2
8. K&Company paper pads - $5
9. K&Company Clear Stamps - $3
10. Hero Arts Wood Stamps - $2
11. Inkadinkado Wood Stamps - $2
12. Foof-a-la brads - $2
13. Fiskars 3-in-1 corner punches - $4
14. Fiskars Teeny Tiny Cassette punch - $10
15. Making Memories buttons, brads, flowers - $1 each
16. Marvy super jumbo craft punches in various shapes - $3
17. Art Accentz micro beads and glitter - $1 each
18. McGill Oval and Tag punches - $4 each
19. Rubbermaid Ribbon Holder - $8
20. Fiskars Mini Shape Boss Stencils - $0.50
I could go on but that's enough for now. They also carry all kinds of ribbons, yarn (such as Lion Brand), storage containers and cheap non-perishable foods. You really never know what you might find in there that you never knew you needed.
My other favorite place to hunt for crafting bargains is Tuesday Morning. They carry similar random crafting products.
Happy bargain-hunting.
MCM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I wish we had a big lots...but Targets does open next week..so I guess I will live with that.
Post a Comment