This one is for my cousin who's expecting. I remember when my uncle told me they were expecting her. I was 6. My response was "Already??". To both. But it's exciting!
I was feeling froggy when I made this one. Ba-dump-ching.
I got this tea stamp last weekend at the Enchanted Cottage in Lewisville, NC. They had a huge sale. I like the little teabag.
These stamps are from PaperTrey Ink's Green Thumb set. The hyacinth reminds me of Hyacinth Bucket (Boo-kay) on the British comedy "Keeping up Appearances". Makes me want a Mercedes, sauna, and room for a pony.
Finally, something earthy. I used a paper crimper from the Dollar Tree on this one.
Toodles.
MCM


2 comments:
Wow..more babies...crazy...Jeff says there has to be something in the water up there...Card are cute as always!
You have been busy! Love all the spring cards but the frog with with the googly eyes is my favorite, it is so cute!
Post a Comment