Big lots has the canvas totes in packs of three for $3... That's cheaper than paper gift bags! And the recipient can resuse it. You can't have too many totes, I say. I filled this bag with bath products... a nice girly gift.
This is the first time I've tried stamping with PTI's hybrid ink on fabric. It's works really well. The dalia and leaf stamps are from Inkadinkadoo. The "Happy hello" and underline are from PTI's Paper Tray set. The line of flowers stamped at the top is from PTI's "Around and about sentiments" set.
I added some cute buttons where the handles join. I'm forgetting who makes these buttons at the moment, but they came from Big Lots too.
Now I'm excited to stamp the other two canvas bags. Check back soon for the next PTI contest challenge project.... MCM


2 comments:
Oh, sorry you missed the deadline! I love your bag though. You've turned a $1 big lots bag into a boutique worthy offering. :)
Very Cute bag! Gotta Love Big lots for a bargain!
Post a Comment