Thursday, March 12, 2009

Guidelines

This weekend is the monthly release of new products at Papertrey Ink. One of the new sets is Guidelines 2, the sequel to Guidelines, so I thought I'd share a couple cards I made using Guidelines recently.




(Click for detail)
You can really use these sets to create backgrounds or focal points for your cards.

Check back soon for my first gardening post of 2009!

Supplies:
Thanks so much
CS:Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss (PTI);
Ink: True Black (PTI), Versamark;
Stamps: Guidlines, sentiment from Spring Tags (PTI);
Cuddlebug machine and Swiss Dots embossing folder;
Rhinestones from Wal-Mart (they are iron-on for fabric, but I used craft glue).

Happiness
CS:Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate, Berry Sorbet, Soft Blush, Raspberry Fizz, Melon Berry (PTI);
Ink: Dark Chocolate (PTI), Versamark;
Stamps: Guidlines, sentiment from Spring Tags (PTI).


Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty Cousin! Once again you leave me wishing I had gotten the creative gene, but it skipped me.